Online Registration is now open for Classic players
Please note the following information before clicking on the registration link below:
- Deadline to register for Spring 2014 is January 13th, 2014
- Only players who were on a CASL classic division roster for Fall 2013 may register at this time.
- Classic players who want to remain on their Fall 2013 team should choose Classic as the program option and proceed with registration
- If player is not recognized please contact Jean Hogshead (firstname.lastname@example.org) for help. Do not register for another playing division. This will result in the incorrect fee being paid and player will be put in the incorrect playing division.
- Payment options will include credit card and mail in check until the deadline of January 13th, 2014. Mail in check payments should be postmarked no later than January 13th. Players may not train with their team once the deadline of January 13th has passed until payment is received at the CASL office.
- The registration fee for U11-U14 classic players returning to their team is $265
- Players new to classic for Spring 2014 should contact the office for information on how to register.
- U15-U18 Boys and Girls will not owe money for the spring since they are one season teams and paid in the fall. The player information will be moved to the Spring 2014 database. Players in U15-U18 age groups do not have to complete registration for Spring 2014.
- Each family is responsible for making payment for their child for the Spring 2014 season. Teams do not collect money for this fee.