Registration Link for Challenge Tryouts
All tryouts will be held at WRAL Soccer Center. It is the responsibility of each family to check the Tryout Information on the CASL website for updates or changes before the tryouts.
Online Registration Deadline is May 9. (Mail-in check option payment must be postmarked by May 10th)
Online Registration fee prior to deadline: $25.00
Registration fee at the field: $45.00
Please note the following items:
· Current Challenge players who register for Challenge Tryouts will be dropped from their current team.
· Challenge players are encouraged to try out for Classic teams and will not be dropped from current team if they register for Classic Tryouts and they follow all other Challenge registration guidelines.
· Recreational players may register for Challenge Tryouts without dropping from their current team if they follow all other Recreational registration guidelines.
· Registration fees paid for Recreational soccer will transfer to the player’s new Challenge team for those players drafted at tryouts.
· Players who register for Challenge Tryouts may register in their age appropriate age group or register one year older than their age appropriate age group.
· Players may not register in more than one age group for the Challenge Tryouts.
· U-15 – U-18 Boys Challenge teams will not hold tryouts until after the Fall 2013 season since these teams are dormant in the fall.
· The Tryout fee is nonrefundable and does not apply to team registration fees.
· If you are a current CASL player and the system does not recognize you when you enter the required information to begin tryout registration, please do not proceed with registration. STOP and contact Ann Gordon firstname.lastname@example.org or 834-3951 x 115 (U10 – U13 age groups) or Michelle Kennedy email@example.com or 834-3951 x 118 (U14 – U18 age groups).
· You do not have to be a current CASL player to register for Challenge Tryouts.
· Online Tryout registration will no longer be available after May 9. All Tryout registration after the May 9th deadline will be done at the field the day of tryouts. Payment options at the field will be cash or check.
· If paying for the Online Tryout registration by check, your payment must be postmarked no later than May 10.
· There will be a $15 returned check fee. If your check is returned to CASL unpaid your child will not be placed on a team and will be ineligible to participate in games and practices until the registration fee along with the $15 returned check fee is paid in full. Cash or money order only will be accepted as payment for a returned check.
CASL Online Tryout Registration has ended. Players may register at the field on the first day of tryouts for their age group. Registration will begin 45 minutes prior to the start time of each tryout. A parent signature will be required on the tryout application at registration. The registration fee of $45 is payable by cash or check only.