Spring 2013 Goalkeeping Academy
Each CASL goalkeeper that attends our camp will experience what it takes to become an elite goalkeeper through proven training methods.
The elite goalkeeping method has been tested among the top youth goalkeepers in the country and has brought some goalkeepers to the professional ranks.
The elite goalkeeping method focuses on enhancing the technical aspects of goalkeeping in a constant professional environment.
• Directed by Matt Brown - CASL Director of Goalkeeping and CASL Professional GK Staff
• Open to all U10-U18 Challenge and Classic Divison GK’s
• Staff will divide players based on ability to ensure the best possible training environment
• Series of 7 sessions held on following dates:
o April 7th 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
o April 14th 12:00 AM – 2:00 PM
o April 19th 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
o April 26th 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
o May 3rd 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
o May 10th 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
o May 17th 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
• All Sessions Located @ WRAL Soccer Center - Field TBD
• U10 - U13 First hour of session
• U14 – U18 Second hour of session
• Cost: $200.00 for series of 7 sessions
For registration: http://www.youthleaguesusa.com/casl/camp/2012/Camp.html
For questions - email Matt Brown, CASL Director of Goalkeeping at firstname.lastname@example.org