· One Day Format!
· 3 v 3 (No goalkeepers)
· 40 x 30 yard field, (U8-U9 play 30 x 20 yd fields)
· No offside, one referee
· Two 12 min halves with a 2 min halftime. Or the first team to reach 12 goals.
· 4 games guaranteed
Youth (Boys and Girls age groups):
· Open Level (Classic/Challenge)
o U9, U10, U11, U12, U13, U14
o U16, U18
· Coed Open
· Men’s Open
· Men’s Over 30
· Men’s Over 40
Player and Team Structure:
· Players may compete UP a level but not down a level.
· 2012/13 Age Groups determined by FALL 2012 USYS age groups. (see rules for clarifications)
· Youth teams must have a coach (21 years of age or older).
· Proof of age & playing division is required.
· Teams can be formed from current teams or be newly formed teams.
· A maximum of 6 players per team.
· Female players may compete on Male teams, but no Male players on Female teams.
· Adult Co-ed teams must have 1 Female player on the field through the entire game.
Online Registration & Application:
· Cost: $240
· Deadline: July 18th 2012
· Acceptance: Everyone will be accepted to play!