Capital Area Youth Academy Player Acceptance Registration is now available. Deadline to complete registration is Friday June 27th .
Please note the following items before you click the link to begin Online Player Acceptance Registration. Players drafted through the tryouts must complete the Online Tryout Player Acceptance Registration and pay the registration fee before a player pass can be ordered or the player can be added to their Youth Academy roster.
- If the player is not recognized when the required information is entered to begin registration, please contact Jean Hogshead, firstname.lastname@example.org or 834-3951 ext. 118
- If the mail in check option for payment is chosen, print the Certificate of Registration and send a copy to CASL with your check for the designated amount. Payments must be postmarked by June 30th
- U9 Youth Academy Players - registration fee is $200
- U10 Youth Academy Players - registration fee is $200
- The amount owed for CAYA registration for the Fall 2014 season will be determined when the Tryout Player Acceptance Registration is completed. Any Registration fees previously paid for the Fall 2014 season will be carried forward and deducted from the total CAYA registration fee.
- Tryout fees are not deducted from the CAYA registration fee.
- The Online Acceptance Registration will end on June 27th. Player Passes will not be ordered for a player until the registration fee is paid.
- Players may not train with their team until the registration fee is paid.
- Thank you for your cooperation in getting your registration completed in a timely manner.