Classic soccer is the highest level of competition within NCYSA.
- Our classic players and coaches will demonstrate the highest level of commitment to excellence in skills, fitness, work ethic, attitude and sportsmanship.
- All Classic players must tryout annually each May for the following season.
- CASL classic players and coaches will demonstrate a commitment to the club, their team and their own soccer development.
- Players compete against classic teams from leagues & clubs throughout North Carolina during their regular season.
- Based on age and level, teams will compete in 4 - 8 tournaments annually.
- The classic season culminates with the NCYSA/USYS State Cup (Elite & Premier) and Directors Cup (Premier & United).