***Only players who were drafted from the Supplemental Challenge Tryouts held on December 14 should complete the Online Tryout Acceptance.***
Please note the following items before you click the link to begin Online Tryout Player Acceptance Registration. Players drafted through the tryouts must complete the Online Tryout Player Acceptance Registration and pay the registration fee before a player pass can be ordered or the player can be added to their Challenge team’s roster.
- If the player is not recognized when the required information is entered to begin registration, please email Ann Gordon (U10 – U13 age groups) 834-3951 ext. 115 or Patty Scharville (U14 – U18 age groups) 834-3951 ext. 122
- Registration must be completed by January 6th. If the mail-in check payment option is chosen, the check must be sent to the CASL office with the Certificate of Registration postmarked no later than January 7th.
- For either payment option, please let your Team Manager know when you have completed the Acceptance Registration.
- A copy of the birth certificate must be submitted for ANY player who was not registered with the CASL Challenge or Classic Program in the 2012-2013 soccer year or fall 2013 season. If paying by credit card, send birth certificate with a copy of the Certificate of Registration. Payment must be made online or sent to the CASL office with the above documentation.
- The amount owed for Challenge registration for the spring 2014 season will be determined when the Tryout Player Acceptance Registration is completed. Any Recreational registration fees previously paid for the spring 2014 season will be carried over and deducted from the total Challenge registration fee.
- Tryout fees are not deducted from the Challenge registration fee.
- Players who miss the January 6th payment deadline are not guaranteed to have their player passes back in time for any pre-season tournaments or the beginning of the CASL Challenge season.
- Please check personal information and make any updates or corrections necessary. Please make sure the t-shirt size selected is correct.
- Thank you for your cooperation in getting your registration completed in a timely manner.
Note: If you were registered with a NON-CASL team for the fall 2013 season, you may not complete the Acceptance Registration and may not be added to your Challenge team’s roster unless you have been officially released from that team.
***Payment deadline was January 6th but due to delays in opening the acceptance registration, payments will now be accepted through Friday, January 10th.***
Click Here to begin the Acceptance Registration.