1. Jan. 2, 2014: H.A.N.D.S- 291 lbs of gently used soccer gear donated to Helping Haiti and Soccer
2. January 11, 2014: Kay Yow Cancer Fund - 4v4 tournament and silent auction that raised over $14,000 raised to support breast cancer research and programming
3. January 2014: Comfort Zone Camps- two CASL players participated in the Beach to Battleship half-marathon in support of Comfort Zone Camps, which is a bereavement camp for grieving children. CASL promoted the event and the camp
4. February 7, 2014: American Heart Association | Go Red for Women-CASL promoted and help make our membership aware of the risk for women and heart disease
5. February 19, 2014: Inter-Faith Food Shuttle - BackPack Buddies Program and Grocery Bags for Seniors Program
6. February June, 2014: Nessie Foundation -Through CASL's soccer community outreach, youth living in Parrish Manor community were given the opportunity toparticipate in free soccer clinics
7. Spring 2014: Wake County Public Schools-CASL hosted after-school clinics for students at Forestville Elementary, Brentwood Elementary, and Hodge Elementaryall schools who have high volume of youth on free and reduced lunch.
8. March 1, 2014: Jimmy V Foundation- CASL donated a gift/raffle basket for Red and White Soccer Classic hosted by NC State Students
9. March 4 & April 8, 2014: WolfPack Backs Pinkerton Clinic- Through promotion and attendance, CASL supported the free clinic hosted by NCSU, which helped raise funds and support Ben Pinkerton, former CASL coach who is facing the toughest battle of his life against cancer
10. March 5, 2014: NC Museum of Life and Sciences: CASL staff meeting held off-site at the museum, which supported the Friends of the Museum
11. March-June 2014: Raleigh Parks and Recreation- CASL's soccer community outreach programming offers free soccer programming to youth involved in community centers around Raleigh including Peach Road and Method Road
12. March-May 2014: Haven House Services, Inc. - FREE soccer clinics to youth in the programs
13. Spring 2014: HEART- CASL provides a free soccer program for youth with intellectual disabilities. The program has grown over the years and the players engage in 8 practices each season. This year, games were incorporated and three teams will be participating in the Friendship Cup
14. April 2014: Agua Viva Orphanage- CASL provide soccer balls and equipment to a mission trip headed to Guatemala
15. April 28, 2014: CASL Golf Tournament- raised funds to support CASL scholarships, community outreach, facility improvements, and coaching education/retention
16. Spring 2014: MiracleFeet- through on-site activation, flyers to families, and social media, CASL has promoted and supported MiracleFeet's "socks" campaign, which supports club foot correction in underserved countries
17. May 17, 2014: Boys and Girls Clubs-CASL's mascot, Cleats, added to the excitement at no charge for the spring Carnival at the Raleigh Boys and Girls Club
18. May 17-18, 2014: American Cancer Society- CASL donated Davis Drive Park field space to a Relay for Life event to help raise funds and awareness for American Cancer Society
19. May 31, 2014: Mothers Against Drunk Driving | Walk like MADD- CASL supported TEAM BECKY, who was walking in honor of Becky DeNardis - a former CASL player who tragically lost her life to a drink driver in March
20. June 14, 2014: Susan G. Komen Foundation- CASL team and staff participated in the event to support breast cancer research
21. June 20, 2014: YMCA of the Triangle- Cleats passed out pencils and interacted with the kids during soccer week at the YMCA of the Triangle at no cost to the community non-profit organization
22. June 25, 2014: Ronald McDonald House Durham- CASL members & families baked treats for the house
23. June 28, 2014: Friendship Cup- CASL's Friendship Cup is a free, single day tournament for youth from underserved communities to play soccer in a safe, inclusive environment. More than 400 kids participated in this community soccer day.
24. July, 2014: Agua Viva Orphanage- CASL donated soccer equipment to Agua Viva that was distributed to children in Guatemala.
25. July 23, 2014: Learning Together- Cleats visited with the kids at Learning Together and had fun getting to know everyone!
26. May 10, 2014: Read and Feed- U14 CASL Challenge team Beau Soleil participated in a soccer clinic and donated over 50 books and prizes to Read and Feed, a local organization aiming to fight illiteracy
27. July 2014: CASL supported, promoted, and helped rally the support for Phase I of Dale Lari: A Global Soccer Project to help honor Larissa Estrada. Larissa's life was tragically cut short in 2012, and this project will help keep her passion for growing the game and donating equipment to underserved communities in Nicaragua. More than $30,000 was raised to support the project.
28. August 13, 2014: Helping Hand Mission- CASL held a clothing drive to donate to Helping Hand Mission and fight poverty.
29. August 14, 2014: The Magnificent Mile Race- CASL promoted the race, which raises money for motor neuron disease and benefits local programs in North Carolina
30. August 2014: ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: CASL teams, coaches, and staff came together to help raise awareness for ALS and to show our support to the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
31. September 2014: CASL donated 40 soccer cleats, 30 sets of jerseys, referee jerseys, and other equipment to Saclepea-Mah Development Association (SAMDA), which provides soccer opportunities to districts in Liberia.
32. October 14, 2014: CASL donated t-shirts, pencils, and other goodies to the Town of Morrisville in support of the 9th Annual Morrisville Recycles Week to help promote environmental and recycling awareness to local elementary students and the community.
33. October 2014: CASL helped spread awareness about breast cancer awareness month. Many CASL teams wore pink to help promote the cause.